The UW-Sheboygan Foundation is led by a group of volunteer Trustees, many of whom are local business owners, UW-Sheboygan alumni or simply those with an interest in supporting students and higher education opportunities in Sheboygan County.
Board members meet the fourth Tuesday of every month and personally volunteer their own time and efforts and each fundraising event.
The 2017 Board of Directors
- Elizabeth Braden - President, President, Braden Consulting & Associates, Inc.
- Richard Balge, Vice President, President, Bank First National Sheboygan
- Gerald Van De Kreeke, CPA – Treasurer, President, Van De Kreeke & Associates, S.C.
- Dr. Tom Ries – Past President, Retired OB-GYN
- Melissa Baudhuin, Kohler Co. Channel Manager
- Susan Buesing, Retired Educator and Principal
- Charles Conrardy, UAW Retired International Representative, Sheboygan County Board member, Healthcare Committee Chair, Highway Committee member
- David Gass, Attorney, Rohde Dales LLP
- Don Hammond, MBA, CFP, Maritime Insurance and Financial Group, Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor
- Steve Harrison, Vice President and General Manager, Old Wisconsin Sausage Company
- Richard Jarosch, Chemistry Professor Emeritus, University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan
- Dr. James Kuhlow, Advanced Dental Care, S.C.
- Kathie Norman, Attorney
- Ben Salzmann, President, CEO & Board Member, ACUITY Insurance, President, ACUITY Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Richard Wells – Emeritus, Senior Vice President-Finance and CFO, Kohler Co., Retired
- Dr. Jackie Joseph-Silverstein, Regional Executive Officer and Dean, UW Colleges Southeast Region
- Allyson Meredith Olivier, Executive Director/ Development Officer, University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan