The UW-Sheboygan Foundation is led by a group of volunteer Trustees, many of whom are local business owners, UW-Sheboygan alumni or simply those with an interest in supporting students and higher education opportunities in Sheboygan County.
Board members meet the fourth Tuesday of every month and personally volunteer their own time and efforts and each fundraising event.
The 2018-19 Board of Directors
- Richard Balge – President, President, Bank First National Sheboygan
- Kathie Norman – Vice President, Attorney
- Gerald Van De Kreeke, CPA – Treasurer, President, Van De Kreeke & Associates, S.C.
- Elizabeth Braden, MBA – Past President, Principal, Braden Consulting, LLC
- Melissa Baudhuin, Kohler Co. Channel Manager
- Charles Conrardy, UAW Retired International Representative, Sheboygan County Board member, Healthcare Committee Chair, Highway Committee member
- David Gass, Attorney, Rohde Dales LLP
- Don Hammond, MBA, CFP, Maritime Insurance and Financial Group, Executive Vice President/Financial Advisor
- Steve Harrison, Vice President and General Manager, Old Wisconsin Sausage Company
- Richard Jarosch, Chemistry Professor Emeritus, University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan
- Dr. James Kuhlow, Advanced Dental Care, S.C.
- Sue Peterson, Vice President-Business Transformation, Sargento Foods Inc.
- Dr. Tom Ries, Retired OB-GYN, Aurora Sheboygan Clinic
- Michael Suprick, President- International Corporate President, Johnsonville Sausage, LLC
- Richard Wells – Emeritus, Senior Vice President-Finance and CFO, Kohler Co., Retired
- Allyson Meredith Olivier, Executive Director/ Development Officer, University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan