The UW-Sheboygan Foundation is led by a group of volunteer Trustees, many of whom are local business owners, UW-Sheboygan alumni or simply those with an interest in supporting students and higher education opportunities in Sheboygan County.
Board members meet the fourth Tuesday of every month and personally volunteer their own time and efforts and each fundraising event.
The 2015-16 Board of Trustees
- Elizabeth Braden - President, President, Braden Consulting & Associates, Inc.
- Richard Balge, Vice President, President, Bank First National Sheboygan
- Gerald Van De Kreeke, CPA – Treasurer, President, Van De Kreeke & Associates, S.C.
- Dr. Tom Ries – Past President, Retired OB-GYN
- Melissa Baudhuin, Kohler Co. Channel Manager
- Susan Buesing, Retired Educator and Principal
- Charles Conrardy, UAW Retired International Representative, Sheboygan County Board member, Healthcare Committee Chair, Highway Committee member
- Dave Gass, Attorney, Rohde Dales LLP
- Tom Grams, Retired Principal, Sheboygan Falls High SchoolDon Hammond, MBA, CFP, Executive Vice President, Maritime Financial Group
- Steve Harrison, Vice President - Finance and Administration, Old Wisconsin Sausage Company
- Richard Jarosch, Chemistry Professor Emeritus, UW-Sheboygan
- Dr. James Kuhlow, Dentist, Advanced Dental Care, S.C.
- Kathie Norman, Attorney, Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin (Exec Committee Member) Bookworm Gardens
- Ben Salzmann President, CEO & Board member, ACUITY Insurance; President, ACUITY Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Executive Director: Carrie Hoppe