Most resources for faculty and staff are housed in the "For Employees" section of the UW Colleges website. However, there are some freequently used resources and services for employees:
- CAMPUS CALENDAR
- Facility Use Request Form
- UW-Sheboygan Intranet
- Employee Assistance Office
- Employee Benefits Site
- IT Help Desk
- My HRS Portal
Additional campus resources:
- See the bottom of the Bookstore page for information about textbook services for faculty.
- See the technology resources for faculty and staff page in the tech Support section.
- See the Facility Use section of the site for room reservations and other facility options.
- See the eAlert page for how to set up emergency messaging through your email and phone.
Student Internships/Service Learning Opportunities
UW-Sheboygan accepts listings for service learning and internship opportunities for students in the Sheboygan County area. Check here for a variety of opportunities to support their academic experience.
At-Risk Youth Mentors
Children & Family Resource Unit
Sheboygan County Health & Human Services Dept.
Phone: (920) 459-3257 Fax: (920) 459-4009
Jos. Schmitt & Sons Contracts Administrator/Internship
Jos. Schmitt & Sons is seeking a person to fill the role of Contracts Administrator. This position will be responsible for the drafting of subcontracts and change order documents and entering them into our project management system. In addition, this position will be responsible for the tracking of the status of documents that have been issued as well as the status of subcontractor insurance. Qualified applicants should have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong attention to detail and they must be well organized. A background in accounting and/or data entry as well as experience with Sage 300 software is a plus, but it is not a requirement.
For information, contact: