UW-Sheboygan has collaborated with University of Wisconsin four-year schools to offer bachelor’s degree completion programs right on our campus or online. These specific partnerships include access to the four-year academic advisors onsite periodically, or virtually, that typically only admitted students would have access to.
General education and other pre-core major courses may be taken at UW-Sheboygan or through UW Colleges Online and seamlessly transfer to any University of Wisconsin bachelor’s degree program.
Collaborative Degree Programs
Students enrolled at UW-Sheboygan may complete a bachelor's degree through one of the following Collaborative Degree Programs:
- UW-Milwaukee College Connection- Majors Include: Organization Administration, Communication, Information Resources
- UW-Oshkosh - Majors Include: Human Services Leadership
- UW-Platteville Collaborative Engineering (Mechanical and Electrical) - Have questions about the Collaborative Engineering Program? Visit the Collaborative Engineering Program FAQ.
- UW System eCampus - Earn a bachelor's degree in Elementary Education, Business Administration, Nursing, Sustainable Management and many more majors with online bachelor's degree programs offered by our UW four-year partners.
- Madison Connections - A dual admission program to the University of Wisconsin- Madison and to the University of Wisconsin-Sheboygan. UW-Madison offers this program to a select group of UW-Madison freshman applicants. The program allows Wisconsin residents to start at UW-Sheboygan and complete their bachelor's degree at UW-Madison.