Off-Campus Access to Library Resources
Note: Only UW Sheboygan students, faculty and staff can connect from off-campus to online Library resources.
What you'll need:
- Username and Password—this is the same information you use to login to the computers on campus and access your e-mail. It is the same as your PRISM Username and Password.
- Find Resources
- Locate the database you wish to use on the library web pages. A list of all research databases can be found at: http://sheboygan.uwc.edu/library/alldatabases/
- Resources include periodical indexes, e-journals, reference sources, etc.
- Select the Link to the Online Resource you want to use.
- This is when you will be asked for your username and password as described above in step one.
- You only need to login once during your online session.
Got Questions? Please visit or call at any time, (920) 459-6625.
Last Updated: 9/21/10