The UW-Sheboygan Foundation is led by a group of volunteer Trustees, many of whom are local business owners, UW-Sheboygan alumni or simply those with an interest in supporting students and higher education opportunities in Sheboygan County.
Board members meet the third Friday of every month and personally volunteer their own time and efforts and each fundraising event, from the Golf Outing to the mammoth Chicken & All That Jazz event.
The 2013-14 Board of Trustees
- Dr. Tom Ries – President, OB-GYN, Aurora Sheboygan Clinic
- Elizabeth Braden - Vice President, President, Braden Consulting & Associates, Inc.
- Gerald Van De Kreeke, CPA – Treasurer, President, Van De Kreeke & Associates, S.C.
- Tom Grams, Past President, Retired Principal, Sheboygan Falls High School
- Richard Balge, President, Bank First National Sheboygan
- Charles Conrardy, UAW Retired International Representative, Sheboygan County Board member, Healthcare Committee Chair, Highway Committee member
- Dave Gass, Attorney, Rohde Dales LLP
- Don Hammond, MBA, CFP, Executive Vice President, Maritime Financial Group
- Steve Harrison, Vice President - Finance and Administration, Old Wisconsin Sausage Company
- Richard Jarosch, Chemistry Professor Emeritus, UW-Sheboygan
- Dr. James Kuhlow, Dentist, Advanced Dental Care, S.C.
- Kathie Norman, Attorney, Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin (Exec Committee Member) Bookworm Gardens
- Ben Salzmann President, CEO & Board member, ACUITY Insurance; President, ACUITY Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- Richard Wells, Retired Senior Vice President - Finance & CFO, Kohler Co.
- Executive Director: Carrie Hoppe